With the National Son Day on September 11, parents celebrate a very special day of honor or action throughout the United States. Because this date is on the calendar of the United as National Sons Day 2019. Reason enough to give this family occasion a permanent place in the collection of curious holidays from all over the world and to tell its story with this contribution. What is this about?
Who launched the National Son Day?
As a rule, one can assume that such curious family days at least one or more initiators are known or a justification for the choice of the date is available. Both are in the case of the National Sons and Daughters Day but unfortunately not.
So it is apparently completely unknown on this occasion, who has called him to life, since when it is celebrated and why you have chosen today’s 11th of September as a date. Maybe there is some connection to the celebrated Game-in- the-Sand Day or the Japanese Day of the Mountain. At least thematically, this could be a bridge.
How do celebrate the Americans son day?
Although the origins and backgrounds are obscure, the message of the sons and daughters’ day seems relatively clear. On the 11th of September, it’s about spending time together and telling his children what central role and enrichment they play in their parents’ lives.
And that does not necessarily have to be in the form of (material) gifts. There are more than enough other occasions in the holiday calendar of this world. Today you should do something together, if only for a few minutes. The thought counts.
- Spend a day fishing. Water isn’t the only thing that flows when you’re out on a boat fishing.
- Go on a camping adventure.
- Play a game of catch.
- Build a pinewood derby car.
- Build a model rocket.
- Go to a sporting event.
- Work on the car.
- Go hunting for dinner.
National Sons Day 2019 Quotes
Download Inspirational National Sons Day Quotes from our website.
National Sons Day 2019 Wishes, Sayings & Status
Here the below, we collect some example National Sons Day 2019 Messages & Greetings and also best Inspirational Happy National Sons Day Quotes 2019. Just collect them and share on its social media timeline with #NationalSonsDay2019 hashtag.
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. – Wally Schirra
- Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
- Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor. Michael Thompson Ph.D., Speaking of Boys
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
In this sense, you all a great National Son Day. Whether in the US or anywhere else in the world. Parents and children are almost everywhere. 🙂