3rd Tuesday of September is celebrated as National IT Professionals Day, the day dedicated to the princess of your heart who has made this life so special for you. Send her your love wrapped in beautiful National IT Professionals Day messages, National information technology day greetings messages, national it day WhatsApp status messages and Happy national it day images. Make her feel special with national it day quotes from mother and father to celebrate national it day 2019 in th world.
In this post, we have come up with the latest collection of Happy national it day messages, greetings, wishes and national it day quotes in English.
Celebrated annually on the third Tuesday of September, National IT Professionals Day honors the often unsung heroes of the modern era. IT professionals are often behind the scenes making sure everything is running smoothly.
National IT Professionals Day 2019
There are two aspects of IT that I like the most. One is being able to design and create something to solve a problem and being able to see the results. And second is helping others solve problems. Not only helping others solve their problems, but teaching them how to fix an issue for the future.
“Give a person a fish and they will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and they will eat for a lifetime.”
What skills does someone in your role have to learn to succeed?
While there are obviously a lot of technical skills needed, I believe there are more important skills needed to be successful. Even though it’s something you can’t teach, having “common sense” will go a long way. Additionally, having the ability to problem solve and be willing to do whatever is necessary to accomplish the task will have an impact on your success in this industry.
National information technology day 2019
What advice would you give someone wanting to explore a career in IT?
As with any career, I would advise someone to find out what it is they love to do. If you truly love writing code, working on computers or solving problems, then a career in IT may be right for you. If you do what you love, you will never “work” a day. Make sure you don’t pick a career – pick a passion.
What do you wish everyone knew about their computer?
This is a tough question. I wish everyone knew that their computer is just a tool to aid in their job and daily life, and to not be intimidated by it. I have heard throughout my career that some folks get intimidated by their computer or the software on it. Don’t be afraid of it, just jump in and to try and fix something that isn’t working. That is how most IT professionals get proficient in their roles, by jumping in and understanding how they work.
National IT Professionals Day 2019 Quotes
1. “No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” – Unknown
2. “No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you.” – Unknown
3. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
4. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
5. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
6. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” – Joseph Addison
7. “Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.” – Sam Walton
8. “Happy is the man with a wife to tell him what to do and a secretary to do it.” – Lord Mancroft
9. “If you take a bunch of superstars and put them in a room where they don’t have their assistants and entourage, it’s funny to see what happens.” – Daryl Hall
10. “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” – Alan Cohen